Purple Paw Partners
Every Little Bit Goes a Long Way
Paws for Purple Hearts is always happy to partner with local, national, and international companies that believe in our mission to help veterans and dogs. We are looking for “Battle Buddies” willing to assist in any way possible through volunteering, conducting fundraising events, sponsoring food, veterinary care, medicine, training equipment, training room construction, or an entire facility. No matter the size of your organization, if your heart is moved by Paws for Purple Hearts, we would like to partner with you. We also like to recognize all those partners on website, in our press releases, and across our social media. If you, or anyone you know, would like to save the lives of veterans through canine therapy, please contact us at [email protected].
Thank you to all of our Purple Paw Partners!
- PETCO Foundation donate %50,000
- Lockheed Martin donated $7,500 on 12/23/16.
- Virginia Eastern Star donated $21,644.84 on 5/15/15.
- Fairbanks Gold Mining, Inc. donated $5,000 on 9/15/16.
- Hueston Fund donated $20,000 grant for use of dog training in Virginia region only, was received on 6/21/16.
- The Bingham Trust (Mr. Donald Barr) donated $20,000 on 11/23/15.
The money is to be used to expand the Menlo Park pup program.
- The Susan & Dan Katzin Family Fund donated $25,000 on 8/25/15.
The donation was a restricted grant to purchase and train one service dog.
- Mrs. Kathleen MacLeod donated $25,000 in November 2014.
- The Dan & Kim Huish Foundation donated $37,500 on 12/30/14.
- Cupertino Rotary Endowment Foundation donated $25,000 on 6/29/15.
This was a golf tournament to raise funds for PPH to purchase breeding stock.
- The Ilene Clow Foundation donated $5,000 on 12/5/16.
The Foundation donates the same amount every year and have done so since 2014.
- Kramer Family Foundation donated $15,000 on 8/5/15.
- The Edward & Barbara Zinbarg donated $10,000 on 2/3/17.
- The SCP Foundation donated $20,000 on 12/4/15.
- The DeBartolo Family Foundation donated $5,000 on 12/29/15.
- The Columbus Foundation donated in the name of the Squire & Alison Galbreath Family Fund on 2/8/17 for $2,500.
We Need Your Support
Donation to Paws for Purple Hearts can change a warrior’s vision of life from hopelessness to optimism through the loving eyes of a faithful companion.
Your generous, tax-deductible donation to Paws for Purple Hearts will improve the lives of thousands of warriors facing the visible and invisible wounds of warfare and service. You will be restoring their independence and allowing these warriors to reintegrate into society in the nation they so bravely volunteered to defend.